Saturday, February 27, 2010

"For my Special SomeOne"*_*

| |


If yOur in lOve right now and he\she doesn't know tell him\her ,'cause...If your in Love with him\her..He\She is probably just as much in Love with yOu and thinkz about you just the same!
Wait for the Guy who turns to his friends and say:"...tHats her..."
Don't say you love me unless you mean it,'cause I might do somethin stupid like believe it...!
You say you Can't stand to see me get hurt...so do you close your eye when you hurt me?..
The Only guys that are worth your tears are the ones that won't you make cry..!!
WE were given two hands to hold...two legs to walk...
two eyes to see...
two ears to listen ...
But ?Why only One heart?
'Cause the other one was given to someone for us to find.

My world was black and white until the day you walke through my door...
and into my heart!!

If you can't get someone out of your head..maybe they're supposed to be there.
Love is the biggest promise you can make..and the worst one you can break...

Life isn't about waitin' for the storm to pass...
It's about learnin' to dance in the rain!!
Life isn't about how long you believe...
but HOW you live!!

....sometimes even heroes must be saved....

I want to be the girl whose only hand you ever need to hold........!!!!!*_*

0 comments:

go-top

Post a Comment

^_^hoNeybear^_^

About Me

My photo
mabait, pasaway, masayahin, always on the go..,

Followers

 
 

My BLOG | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top